We all have heard the name of Payoneer. Payoneer is a company that does the work of online money transfer, this company was started by Yuval Tal in 2005, their service is in working (working) in more than 150-200 countries. We have given important information about Payoneer in this article like, What Is Payoneer, How To Create Payoneer Account, And How To Receive Payments Through Payoneer etc.
What is Payoneer :-
Payoneer is a financial services company, through which we can receive payment from foreign countries like the UK, USA etc. If we live in India, Payoneer can exchange the dollars we get in Indian currency (INR). Send it to your bank, with this easily we get our money in our currency.
One advantage of Payoneer is that it gives us our money by converting it into the currency of that country in which we live. Payoneer also takes less commission. Payoneer also has some limitations as, we can withdraw at least any amount of money from Payoneer India at least once. But through this you can withdraw up to a maximum of Rs 5 lakh and you can withdraw a maximum of Rs 24-25 lakh monthly.
How To Create Payoneer Account :-
Payoneer transfers direct money to the bank from countries like the UK, US, EU to Freelancers, Professionals and Businesses at low charges. If you create an account in Payoneer, then you can also take advantage of this service.
Before this you have to open your account on Payoneer. To create your Payoneer account, follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Payoneer Account Process :-
First of all you have to go to Payoneer.com and click on Sign Up or Get Started and after clicking, a new page will open in front of us.
In that page we will see 4 options, but out of them we have to click on the option “Freelancers or Digital Marketing agency”.
A page will open again, in which you have to click on the option named “Get paid by international clients or freelance marketplaces”.
Then you have to click on the “Less than 10,000 USD” option on the next page, and then on the next page click on the “REGISTER” button.
Step 2: Payoneer Account Process :-
After clicking on Register, a new page will open, in which we have to fill our information.
If you want to create an account for the company, then you have to select this option company or if you want to open an account for yourself then you should select Individual.
- Now put your name below.
- Now put your surname in the last name.
- Now enter your Email ID.
- The email ID that has been entered above has to be entered again here.
- After that enter your Date of Birth.
- Now click on the NEXT button.
Step 3: Payoneer Account Process :-
Now after that, a new page of Contact Details will open on the screen.
- Select your country.
- After selecting the country, enter your address, enter your correct address.
- Then enter the name of your city.
- Now enter the pin code of the location where you live.
- Then select the mobile number option and enter your mobile number.
- Now click on NEXT.
Step 4: Payoneer Account Process :-
After clicking on Next, now you will have come across the Security Details page. In that page you have to fill in the requested information.
- You have entered your email ID above, the same email ID has come or not, you have to check here.
- Now enter the password and enter.
- Enter the same password again.
- Now select a security question here according to you.
- Now it should answer your selected question.
- Now select your country in Issuing country of ID.
- Now you have to select PAN in the ID Type option and then enter your PAN number.
- Then after that click on NEXT.
Step 5: Payoneer Account Process :-
After clicking on Next, the next page will be of Almost Done, in which you have to enter your bank details.
- Now select your bank account type.
- Now select the country of your bank.
- Now you have to select your currency.
- Enter the bank’s name in which you have an account.
- You have to put the same name on the bank account as it is, do not make a spelling mistake.
- Now enter the bank account number.
- Now enter the IFSC code of the bank.
- Now enter your PAN number.
- You have to select the type of your bank account saving as current.
- Now tick on the I agree to the Terms and Conditions…
- Now tick on. I agree with the Pricing and Fees.
- Now click on the SUBMIT option.
Now only you have to confirm whether your Email ID is correct or not. In this way Payoneer Account has been created.
How to Receive Payment Through Payoneer :-
- For this you have to login to your Payoneer account.
- Now click on Receive then and Request payment will be selected.
- Fill the payment details and click on the submit button.
- Your client will get an email with payment details.
- The client will be redirected to the online portal by clicking on that link. and will pay
Payoneer Account Pros & Cons :-
- Provides free payments services between Payoneer accounts.
- It is operating in more than 200 countries and with 150 local currencies.
- It provides a custom invoices facility.
- It charges high transaction fee
- It charges a currency conversion fee of 2% for every international transaction.
- Also charges an annual fee for the use of mastercard (MasterCard).
Friends, I hope you get all the information about Payoneer like, What Is Payoneer, how does it work? And the important thing is How To Create Payoneer Account and How To Receive Payments Through Payoneer. If you liked this article “What is Payoneer and how it works”, then please do share it with your friends and relatives. and if you have any query regarding the payoneer you can ask through the comment section.
- When 5g Come In India – Will 5g Work On 4g Phones ? Jio, Airtel, Vi Plan Rates, Speed, Bands, Features
- What Is Software & Types Of Software – Tech Ishant
- What Is Jio Air Fiber? How Jio Air Fiber Works – All About Jio Air Fiber, 5G Speed, Wireless Hotspot Device
- What is Animation & Types Of Animations – Tech Ishant